Friday, March 29, 2024

Letting go

Recently I had a chance to do snorkeling. It was a beautiful experience and it was scary as hell both at the same time. The snorkeling gear we had wouldnt let us drown and the ocean current was normal. You just have to trick your brain to get used to the gear. But there is one important thing I noticed, even though I have trained my brain with the gear, and even though I am perfectly capable of floating in the water, it was extremely hard to let go of the surfboard that brought us to the ocean.

This made me think about how much we are used to the things that we are used to and its not easy to let go of familiar things in the pursuit of new experiences

No comments:

Knowing how limited I am!

When I first got in touch with Chat GPT. I felt like God stood infront of me and said I cannot give you anything, but I can answer any quest...