When I first got in touch with Chat GPT. I felt like God stood infront of me and said I cannot give you anything, but I can answer any question you have that you can go ahead and use the response for whatever you want. It was such a tremendous feeling realizing that you have got so much power now but didnt even know what to do with it or how to use it. All I could ask is how to plan a vacation. That made me realize how limited I am that I even didnt know what to ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Limit is the real fun
We all cringe in life about the limited resources we have, limited money, limited strength to do things, limited time etc. But that limit is...
-
We often hear elders say that their earlier days were better, even though they lacked the facilities, comforts, and resources that are avail...
-
We are all good people. We all have good intentions and always want to do good things to people and in general. In the process of living our...
-
If you run everyday, you get a chance to experience this, so called, effortless running. If you start running, initially it will feel good....
No comments:
Post a Comment