Saturday, May 31, 2008

Give all that you have

I always felt that if any of your beloved is no more, god forbid something happens like this, but lets say if it happens and if you cry and if that cry is real it is only because you have so much love left in you for the other person. It is all the incompleteness in that relation. Either you wanted it to get better, or you have so much love that you still wanted to show. So please start giving all the love that you have in any relationship. Then you need not cry even when you have to part away from your most beloved. I see a lot of people around who keep fighting as long as they are alive, and cry a lot when one of them dies. Instead you can make your life better. you can enjoy each other in any relation as long as you show all the love you have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Raghu is back, sorry sir I could'nt properly serve you through mindwatts, am truly sorry. I am happy you are writing again! the world needs it and it has been awaiting for a lloooonnnng time, at least I was.

KG

Tamasoma Jyotirgamaya

This is one of the very common and famous prayers in our scriptures which means "Lead me from darkness to light". I always have a ...