Saturday, May 31, 2008

Water resource

I keep asking myself about the best way to define any relationship. I mean a generalized way that any relation can fit in.

Every human being, probably I would say every living creature is like a water resource. If you approach with a cup, you will get a cup of water. If you go with a glass you will get only a glass of water. The bigger the vessel you carry, the more water you will get. At the same time each water resource is so huge that you can swim in that. This signifies the intention with which you are approaching any relationship. If you do not want it to grow beyond some pre-defined thing, its like carrying a small vessel. But at the same time each and every living creature is capable of being a pool, a huge water resource that can allow the approaching person to swim in that. It all lies in what you want it to be

No comments:

Tamasoma Jyotirgamaya

This is one of the very common and famous prayers in our scriptures which means "Lead me from darkness to light". I always have a ...