Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Strange feeling

Lately I have been feeling that I am moving away from my real being.  This is making me very uncomfortable and sad. But at the the same time, it is allowing me to see what I really am, making it possible to know exactly what I want. Without moving away from my real nature would not have made it possible to see what I really want out of life or define who I really am.

For example if you want to see the earth in total you have to move away from it. This is the only way you could see the earth in totality. I have been struggling with this feeling for quite some time. But we just have to understand that moving away is necessary.

Once you have it good in your thought, the path is laid. you just have to trust the journey.


No comments:

Tamasoma Jyotirgamaya

This is one of the very common and famous prayers in our scriptures which means "Lead me from darkness to light". I always have a ...