Thursday, November 26, 2020

Interactions

I was always curious to find about the outcome of my interactions with people. Lets say whenever I meet somebody for the first time, talk to somebody, attend an interview, gave a presentation etc., I would be curious to know if they felt positive about the interaction or not. Whenever an interaction happens between 2 people, a chemical reaction happens and the outcome of the reaction is passed to both the people. So if you felt positive about the interaction, it is 100% sure the other person also felt the same thing. What they will do with that feeling is a different issue. But atleast you can feel happy that they felt positive about it if you did.

No comments:

Tamasoma Jyotirgamaya

This is one of the very common and famous prayers in our scriptures which means "Lead me from darkness to light". I always have a ...